Hello, so I moved into my building a few months ago, and part of the property has a heated towel rack. This special does not have a thermostat. A few nights ago, I burned my arm when I accidentally put it on it, while helping my little girl dry herself from the shower. The owner could fix it, as there is a switch that would regulate. But he refuses, because these are not considered a „necessity“. For your information, she did not express empathy for the fact that she burned my arm. I said I was glad it wasn`t happening to my daughter. My arm is covered with bubbles. How do consumers see this type of problem? If that happened in the workplace, they would be for a hefty fine, I think. If an owner wishes to sell his rented property, he must communicate it to you in writing. .